Monday, September 3, 2012

God has never used anyone who wasnt busy.

Anybody that God has ever used was already busy or God would have never called them

If you want to get something done find a busy person, and it will get done.
The idle never have time to do anything.

When God called :
Moses tending his herds

Gideon was busy thrashing wheat by the wine press

Saul looking for the lost beast

David was busy watching his father’s sheep

Elisha was busy plowing w/12 oxen

Nemiah was busy bearing the kings wine cup

Peter and Andrew were busy casting a net into the sea

James and john were busy mending their nets

Mathew was busy collecting taxes

Saul was busy persecuting the church


Only thing these men had in common was they were busy when God called them.

There is no room in Gods work for lazy people.

Faithful

Moses- “faithful in all my house” Num.12:7

Ballams donkey “Haven’t I carried you faithfully”
• God never used them if first they hadn’t been faithful”

God looking for faithful men
• 1 Cor. 4:2 “required in stewards that a man be found faithful”
• 2 Tim 2:2 “And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to Faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
• 1 Cor. 4:17 “for this cause have I sent unto you Timothy, who is my beloved son,
and faithful in the lord
• 1 Tim 1:12 “And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me in the ministry;”
o Number 1 requirement is faithfulness
o “he that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much”
o “ his Lord said unto him, well done good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make you ruler over many things”

“If you want more or to do more, be faithful with what you’ve gotten”

“What so ever your hands find to do, do with all your heart”

Busy, faithful men and woman are what God is looking for.

LM

1 comment:

  1. great message in this post....its been my life lately, busy and hopefully faithful! Looking forward to the "WD" degree!

    ReplyDelete