Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Church is not in Trouble

Mathew 16;18 Jesus declares

"And I say unto thee, that thou art Peter and upon this rock I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

There are three points to this verse.

1. The revelation of the mighty God in Christ
The church is built upon the solid rock of his own deity, making it invincible.


2.
"I will build my Church."
This is a declaration of committed determination.

God
is actively building His church

He is committed to building it


3. "and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it"
Nothing men or devils can do will slow down, hurt or destroy the church.

In the midst of other wrecked societies, the church has always stood.

While societies have been born, reached a pentacle, declined and been conquered and assimilated into other societies.

The church has always renewed itself from age to age.

Lift up your eyes and behold the church.

She will come from ever tribe and nation
She was purchased with His own precious blood
She is making herself ready
She is without spot or blemish
She has come through much tribulation
She has overcome the wicked one


Rev 21:9-10 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying,
Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife.


And he carried me away in the spirit
to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,

Even at the end of the great tribulation...
The church was not in trouble

Let the Spirit carry you away....

Behold the Church

She is glorious
She is mighty
She is beautiful

The Church is not in trouble



lm








No comments:

Post a Comment